Monday, January 7, 2008

Calling All Foodies

First on the agenda, I had a wonderful time at the Richmond Bridal Show this weekend. I had the opportunity to reconnect with some great vendors and meet a lot of exciting new talent whom I am already looking forward to working with. Then it was off to dinner with my parents. You'd be hard-pressed to find two cooler individuals.

Okay, so I'm thinking of having a small dinner party for my birthday in a couple of weeks. I'm surfing the net in an attempt to find some great new recipes to try out on my friends when I stumble across TasteSpotting. I love this site! It's different from other cooking sites as the dishes featured are submitted by every day folks. Plus, with a truly international flair, all tastebuds are sure to be satisfied. There is so much to explore, I'm sure you'll find a reason to have a dinner party of your own. I hope you brought your appetite.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin