Monday, December 1, 2008

Red Hot!

Red is such a vibrant color, definitely not something for the faint of heart. I have yet to work on an event which used red as the dominant color, but I would love to. It would look lovely complimented by shades of dark brown, grey or even matte silver and black. I read a post a few days ago by one of my fav planners, Liene of Blue Orchid Weddings, who wrote that planners should try and stretch their skills by finding inspiration in places other than previous events (by themselves or other planners). Being an Aquarius, my mind tends towards the abstract in most things which comes in handy as a designer. That being said, take a look at the vision board I created and let me know what you think. Carpe Diem!




2 comments:

Eliana@BYSE said...

I just love red and it can do no wrong by me!

Dawn said...

I agree, red is definitely for the fearless bride. But it could be something as simple as a pedicure.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin