Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hump Day

Today is the best part of the work week, hump day! You can get excited because you know only two more days til the weekend. Always on the lookout for great ideas to make your next event really pop, I found My Wedding Favors. When I tell you this company has everything you could possible want or need to fill your goodies bags, I am not kidding. Naturally, I emailed Elena and she was sweet enough to send a little care package filled to the brim with samples. I was in favor heaven. Here are a few of my favorite things:
Personalized Travel Candles
I am such a candle-lover and never take a trip without my fav scent. It makes my hotel room a little more comfy like home. Your out-of-town guests will definitely appreciate the thoughtful gesture. Plus, the labels will mark your special occasion for all time.
Mini Sewing Kit
Everyone and I mean, everyone should have a sewing kit. I have one at every event, you never know when a button will pop off or when a dress strap will need tightening. A true must-have!
Orchid Gel Candle
These beautiful gel candles would be perfect at a garden or even a beach reception. Great for the table.

Love Measuring Spoons
I am a firm believer that wedding favors should serve 2 purposes: be fun and be practical. If they can be both, that's even better! These measuring spoons are too cute! Great for the cook in your life.
Blooming Flower Bottle Stopper
For the wine lovers among us, these charming stoppers are a perfect fit (pun intended!).

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin