Tuesday, June 3, 2008

To Veil Or Not To Veil

While I do have my heart set on a casual seaside soiree for my own nuptials, I know my parents would equally love a grand church ceremony. That being said, I think a beautifully detailed veil would be a lovely choice. The bows are not my style but the effect just says "bride".

Or maybe I'll have a chic garden party with that lovely knee length Carolina Herrera and this jazzy birdcage veil which will do nicely indeed.

Okay, maybe you, dear readers, will be able to help me with something. I don't quite understand long gowns at outdoor weddings. Who would want grass, sand, etc marring their dress? But that gown would be killer at an evening wedding (after 6), in a grand ballroom filled with candlelight and elegant florals. The draping is incredible...beautiful choice, wrong setting.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin