Friday, December 14, 2007

Strictly Fabulous

I have a secret: I am fascinated by party clothes. I remember being a little girl and watching my mother get ready for the various parties my father would take her to throughout the season. He was always nattily attired in a sharp suit or tuxedo (my very own James Bond), but my mother. Oh my mother had the most beautiful cocktail dresses and evening gowns in all the land. The fabrics, the shoes, the jewelry, the fur...I loved it all. Since we've been discussing the holiday parties, I'd be a bit remiss if I left out a few options that will have you greeting your guests in style.

Without further ado...

This lovely raspberry dream is by ABS and can be found at Saks.


Love, love, love the neckline on this Escada number.


Your curves are going to love this dress by Igigi! Plus the rhinestones on the neckline will light up your face.


I so love this KLS design, talk about fabulosity.


Oh Oscar! Flirty and elegant.


Tadashi does it again, find it at Saks.

Next up: food and cocktails. See you then!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin