Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday's Escape: The Ritz London

Happy Friday, dear readers! I hope you've had a productive week and are ready for a little R&R. This week we're heading to the Ritz London. What I love most about this hotel is it's old-school glamour and luxury. The hotel adheres to a strict formal dress code in all the public areas of the hotel. I can just imagine taking afternoon tea in the Palm Court. Civility at its best.
You can get a feeling for the grandness of the property even from the outside.
This room reminds of something from a 19th century novel.
The suite's sitting room
The restaurant. I wonder if cocktail attire is required here as well. I do so enjoy dressing up!
The hotel's cocktail bar. Do you see those leopard print chairs?
The famous Palm Court where reservations for afternoon tea are made up to 12 weeks in advance.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin