Monday, October 19, 2009

New York Bridal Market - Christos

Happy Monday, Everyone! I hope your week is off to an amazing start. This weekend was all about New York's Bridal Market and the fashion shows. Though I did not make it to the shows, I was kept in the loop, quite brilliantly I might add, by the team over at Brides.com. Saturday evening was the live streaming of Priscilla of Boston's stunning show. It was almost as good as being in the front row! This week I'll be posting a few of my favorite designers offerings. First up is Christos.
Lace bodice with tiered tulle ballgown. Can't you just imagine the movement?
I love the button detailing on the back of this dress. Skims your curves perfectly.
Really feeling the understated elegance of this gown. Real flower power in the accent.
The ribboned waist sets the delicate beading off perfectly.
This gown is my favorite. I love the shimmering gold floral pattern. Imagine how divine it would look at a candlelight ceremony. Fabulous!


**Photos courtesy of Brides

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin