Monday, June 14, 2010

Real Wedding Day Inspiration - Jen and Dan

Happy Monday, dear readers! We are thrilled to post the incredible wedding story of Jen and Dan captured by the talented team at lunaphoto. The wedding was held at the Lodge at Torrey Pines, a beautiful luxury resort and spa in La Jolla, California and designed by Crown Weddings.
The bride and groom, Jen and Dan. This image is romantic and sexy at the same time. Their chemistry is palpable.
The bride shares a toast with her girls before the ceremony

I love the ornamentation on the shoes

The flowers for the ceremony were lush and vibrant and full. I really like how the greenry is dripping down the sides of the chuppah.
The Jewish tradition of both parents walking the bride down the aisle is one of my favorites.

See how the flowers pop against the green bridesmaids' dresses? That's good design.

Again, the chuppah was outstanding. The hanging blooms are gorgeous here.
Now that's a first kiss!

I wish more couples chose chocolate frosted cakes. The flowers look so lovely against the dark background. I love the wine glass-esque vases surrounding the centerpiece.

Now that's what you call a party!

What were your favorite take-aways from Jen and Dan's wedding? The vibrant florals? The chocolate cake? The rocking party? Drop me a line and let me know what inspired you.

2 comments:

franki durbin said...

I don't believe I've ever seen more perfect wedding photos. Classic and fresh. It is like a modern day Princess Grace-style fete. Absolutely perfect!!!

Dawn said...

I think it's sheer perfection as well. The photographers are really very talented. Their website/blog is filled with so much eye candy!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin