Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Get It Shorty

You know how much I love short dresses. They are perfect for the adventurous bride who doesn't want the drama of a long gown, plus in my opinion, are the only way to go for an out of doors ceremony. Can anyone say grass stains on a $3K+ gown...not a good look.

I was checking out the new designer lines and found this beautiful Amsale offering. I can totally see it accessorized with a gorgeous garden hat and even wrist-length gloves.

When I saw this little mini by Anne Barge, Cindy Crawford's barefoot beach wedding immediately came to mind. So chic, so simple...perfect for your elopement to the Caribbean.

This Amsale dress just screams "Vegas, baby!" to me. It's stylish, edgy yet sophisticated...in other words, Sin City at its best.



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin