Wednesday, October 1, 2008

In Search of the Perfect Bag

As you know, I'm a huge fan of The Sartorialist which always seems to provide studies of the most interesting people and their fashion choices. Today's post was not different. What struck me most was this gentleman's bag. I have a cousin in California whose caramel leather backpack we fight over (well actually, I beg for) every time he visits. He's had that bag for years, since I was a teenager and I've lusted for it ever since then. Its well-worn and supple leather has softened even more over the years, the patina is simply gorgeous plus it's roomy enough without being bulky. So, seeing this bag brought back fond memories. I'll be doing a quite a bit of travelling over the next few months and am currently searching for new luggage. Bobby, if you're reading this expect a call very soon! Enjoy the day, everyone...



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin