Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday's Escape:

Happy Friday, dear readers! I hope you've had a wonderfully productive week and are ready for a little R&R. I was talking with one of my girlfriends last night and she announced we're taking a ski trip this winter. Now, let me explain, neither of us have ever been skiing but I must admit I am looking forward to it. I immediately started looking for fabulous ski resorts and came across Le Chabichou. While we may not make the trek to France this winter, this property has definitely been added to the dream list.

The famed Le Chabichou is a picturesque chalet hotel favored by royalty and the international jet set. Offering 42 blissfully comfy rooms with amazing mountain views. The chalet also boast a two-star Michelin restaurant. Did I mention there's a spa? Imagine unwinding after a day on the slopes, relaxing in the hotel’s sauna or jacuzzi.

Not sure how much skiing I'll be doing this winter but I can imagine lounging by the fireplace, sipping a gourmet hot chocolate and flirting with a cute ski instructor;)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin