Monday, November 2, 2009

Planning Tip - Staying Organized

Happy Monday, everyone! A couple of weeks ago, I received a call from my mother with a fun proposition. My cousin has the most adorable 3-year old identical triplets and understandably she needed a little break. Enter my mom, myself and Disney On Ice. I so have a new respect for MWMs, Moms with Multiples! That Saturday afternoon reinforced my thought that staying organized will save your sanity:)

As a wedding planner, I know one of the key components to a successful event is organization. It is my job to stay on top of EVERYTHING! I create schedules, timelines and contact grids so I know where all the players are at any given moment. With so many details to keep track of and people to account for, I know it can be overwhelming. I promise if you start out organized the road to your "I Do's" will be a less bumpy one.

I have a little assignment for you, go to your nearest Tarjay and pick up a gorgeous and fun 3-ring binder. Pick a design you love, whether it's all-business basic black, preppy polka dots, feminine florals or chic stripes. Be sure it has pockets on both sides so you're able to quickly tuck in paperwork to be hole-punched later. If spiral is more your style, the fabulously stylish Jordi Labanda's are my personal favorites!



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin