Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday's Escape: Grace Bay Club

Well hello, Dear Readers. I hope you've enjoyed a productive week and are ready for a little R&R. I know I am! It's been a while since I've written about some fabulously luxurious destination to inspire your honeymoon plans, anniversary or a little "me" time. Entering into the busy season, I realize I could use a little Friday's Escape now more than ever. I have a few exciting locales on deck we'll explore together. As always, if there is a little slice of heaven you'd like to see featured here, by all means, drop me a line and let me know all about it.

This week's Friday's Escape locale is the dazzling Grace Bay Club on the island of Turks and Caicos. "...where handmade Caribbean experiences are realized. Our oceanfront property immerses you in the art of living. Grace Bay Club is a timeless destination that blends exclusivity and privacy. Here, understated luxury and attentive, individualized service inspire relaxation and rejuvenation. Grace Bay Club offers a personal experience with a home away from home atmosphere, where relationships, people and genuine service makes every guest a lifetime guest."

Doesn't it just feel like they will take incredible care of you? Handmade Caribbean experiences, blending of exclusivity and privacy, the art of living...yes, please!












Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin