Monday, May 24, 2010

Real Wedding Day Inspiration - Leslie and Michael

Happy Monday, dear readers! We are back today with this week's Real Wedding Day Inspiration couple, Leslie and Michael photographed by the uber talented Paula and Mike Luna of lunaphoto. If you haven't already, take a moment to stop by their website, it is full of gorgeous imagery. For their wedding, Leslie and Michael travelled to tropical Costa Rica and were married at the breath-taking Zephyr Palace.
Beautiful bride Leslie and and groom, Michael getting ready for their big moment
The I Do's
I love his smile! He is certainly happy becoming husband and wife
I like the idea of the simple tulips beside each place setting
the beautiful exterior of the resort
I love how the lighting bathed everything in a warm glow. Remember when we discussed how lighting plays an important role with Asmi and Ameer's wedding? Same concept, totally different look and feel.
I love how old fashioned and glamorous the first dance looks in black and white.
Equally lovely in full color.
This is why I love the family style seating. It's so much more warm and interactive than sweetheart tables. To be surrounded by family and friends...
Such a romantic sunset
Like Jung Lee of Fete said, nothing says celebration like fireworks
I LOVE how emotive this black and white image is. It has an old world quality to it that is incredible! Many thanks to Paula and Mike for sharing another fabulous wedding with us.

You spoke and I listened! By popular demand, I am bringing back my series, Friday's Escape. I am so looking forward to exploring the world one amazing luxe location at a time. If there is a resort property you'd like to submit, feel free to leave a comment. See ya on Friday!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin