Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday's Escape: Intercontinental Buckhead

Happy Friday, Everyone! While planning our trip for today I thought why not highlight a beautiful property in my soon-to-be adopted city Atlanta. As you may remember, I recently visited Atlanta to research locations for an upcoming wedding. One of the venues at the top of the list was the Intercontinental Buckhead. When I tell you this hotel is gorgeous, I am not simply gushing here. From the moment we entered the lobby, we were warmly greeted and enveloped in the Intercontinental experience. Kerri, the Social Events Manager, guided us on a fabulous tour of the hotel's many ballroom and suite options but the amenities that captured my attention were the courtyard and the executive club. Even though it was January, I could imagine the blooming flowers, the fountain's trickle and the trees swaying in the breeze while my client's guests enjoyed cocktails in the courtyard's garden. Since many of their attendees would be from out of town, what better way to welcome them than tea service in the executive club lounge? The possibilities are endless at this property and the staff are willing to do anything to ensure your stay is memorable.






No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin