Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Love Never Smelled So Good

You've found the perfect dress, the killer stilettos, pretty blossoms, the sweetest cake and let's not forget the greatest guy...what's left? Your signature scent, of course! Perfume is one of my greatest loves as nothing sets your personal mood like a great scent. Romantic, clean & crisp, fruity, moody, sexy; there are a myriad of choices out there. Here are a few of my faves:
My friend Keir once stopped a woman on the street in NYC whose fragrance caught his attention. Behold the power of Angel by Thierry Mugler.
My girlfriend Dana swears by Duende by Jesus Pol Pozo.
How could you go wrong with classic Chanel?
Fresh and feminine without being overpowering, love Flower by Kenzo.
My mother's signature scent, Oscar by Mr. de la Renta.
The wonderously sexy Woman by Versace, my personal scent. L-O-V-E it!
You didn't think I'd leave the men out, did you? Gorgeously masculine.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin