Friday, May 2, 2008

Friday's Escape: Bacara Resort

Ever since I saw the Bacara Resort years ago in the Robb Report, I was hooked. It seems like the perfect place for some much needed R&R. This Santa Barbara jewel is my top pick for a US-based destination wedding. The beach, golf, shopping, spa...so much to keep both you and your guests entertained all weekend. Happy Weekend!
I know, I'm thinking the same thing...amazing pool!
Lounging poolside with a cocktail sounds like heaven right about now.
Charming guest rooms range from deluxe rooms to a private residence. Great for your wedding night!

The world renowned spa will take your breath (and stress) away.


The property boasts a myriad of dining options.
Gorgeous coastline
Partial view of wedding space.
I so love this pool!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin