Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tag, You're It!

Okay, so I was reading Franki's blog this afternoon (I check in with her daily) and she'd been tagged by a fellow blogger. She invited us to post lists of our own so here we go:

1. What did you do 10 years ago?
Wow, 10 years ago I was in college. It doesn’t seem like that long ago!

2. Five items on your to-do list today
*Teleconference with my new PR rep
*Preliminary information/research on a new hotel for an upcoming event
*Shopping for a new swimsuit and jewelry for a party this weekend
*Start packing
*Returning phone calls & emails…lots of them. Oh and brainstorming design ideas for table mockups (OK that’s 6, but I’m a busy girl;)

3. Snacks I enjoy
I love premium dark chocolate

4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
*Find a new way to be of service
*Buy a few acres in Antigua for my private retreat
*Start doing and stop dreaming; no restrictions!

5. Places I would live
* New York
*Antigua
*San Francisco
*Paris
*Richmond, Virginia (gotta stay close to the family)

4 comments:

franki durbin said...

oh, I love it! So glad you took the time to do this. It's so much fun learning about people.

Antigua is a great choice as well. I've actually been once, believe it or not - for work, no less!

How'd the shopping go?

Dawn said...

It was fun! Great idea, Franki.

I dream of Antigua, particularly Jumby Bay...still working on that trip. I need a new travel buddy!

Still searching for the jewelry. I'm going to a white party, found a great linen sleeveless wrap dress, the perfect red pumps (that I've been waiting 2 years to wear)and my search for the perfect accessories continues. I'm a diamond studs and diamond pendant type of girl...

Certifiably Resourceful said...

Hi Dawn,

Love your blog!

Question: When attending a white party, should all guests assume that the color theme doesn't apply to footwear?

I love that you're planning to wear red pumps.

Thanks!

Dawn said...

Hi CR,

Thanks for stopping by!

For white parties, I think as long as your outfit is white, you can go crazy with the accessories. I wouldn't wear a red top or pants but the shoes are killer, lol! I am so not a fan of white footwear.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin