Wednesday, February 13, 2008

An Intimate Connection

I met a lovely couple a few weeks ago who contacted me about their fall wedding. The groom-to-be is Vietnamese and the bride-to-be is American, both hailing from Texas. When I asked them to describe their dream wedding, certain words came up over and over again: intimacy, architecture, casual chic and an outdoor ceremony. They wanted something very intimate (less than 80 people) and the weekend was to really be about their love story and truly connecting with their guests. None of the hurried frenzy that can oftentimes accompany a wedding of 200+ guests, in fact they're getting married on a Friday so they can spend the rest of the weekend with their friends and family. They have great personalities, a love of bossa nova, are true foodies and wanted to incorporate the groom's heritage as well. After some thought, I came up with this vision board. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin