Friday, February 22, 2008

If I Could Turn Back Time

Is it just me or is Cher's bedroom the cat's meow? I am so loving the design, both subtle and sexy. It could totally work (scaled down of course) as inspiration for the lounge area of your reception. Think ottomans, circular sectionals and lots of pillows just off the dance floor, all in the glow of candlelight.
Picture courtesy of Architectural Digest
If you have a garden as lovingly tended as this one is, I beg you to put it to good use. A formal engagement cocktail party with just your closest friends and family in attendance as well as a string quartet softly playing in the background, in a word: wonderful.
Picture courtesy of Architectural Digest, Cilla Massei Tuscany
This beautiful perfume bottle by Viktor & Rolf immediately brings to mind...champagne!! It's sophisticated, warm, sensual and very inviting...the perfect vibe for a cocktail party or an evening designed for two.

I have been thinking of new colors for logo the I'm having designed. I've been searching high and low for the perfect shade of raspberry and Jennifer over at MadeByGirl came to my rescue. Isn't it simply scrumptious?!

Oh, the latest issue of Virginia Bride Magazine is on stands now. Look for yours truly on page 52.

HAPPY WEEKEND!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin