Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday's Escape: Palazzo Versace, Gold Coast Australia

There is fabulous and then there is fabulous. And today's destination, my lovely dear readers, is the latter. Palazzo Versace is the brainchild of none other than Donatella Versace, herself. Located on Australia's exclusive Gold Coast, this hotel is at the same time classic and contemporary, bold and refined, elegant and vivacious. The property includes 205 guestrooms, 72 condos, 3 award-winning restaurants and even a private marina. Does this mean we're going yachting? Oh, I do hope so. I need to work on my tan! Happy weekend!
Gorgeous aerial views. I'm such a sucker for blue water.
I am not a huge fan of yellow, but somehow this works.

Imagine what I could whip up in this ballroom!
I. Must. Have. Those. Chairs.
Would we ever leave this gorgeous pool?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin