Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Style Inspiration: Mykonos

I'm working on a new project in shades of blue and Mykonos, Greece with its deep blue sea and white stone buildings immediately came to mind. I found this amazing picture and thought I would go where the design flowed. The striped linen seemed perfect for the sailing; the place setting echoed the blue of the sea; and the pillow will be ideal for the chair. Gorgeous for a outdoor cocktail party. What are you going to serve? Why, something fresh from the deep blue sea of course. Be sure to let me know how it turns out.




1 comment:

Alexis said...

Hi,

Mykonos is indeed very inspiring. I took a lot of pictures there. I totally understand you.

I have visited the Greek Islands and Mykonos 10 years ago. I loved the Greek islands so much that I have decided to create a website about it. I have collected a lot of info about mykonos as
well as for more than 70 other locations.

I hope you will enjoy it and that my pictures will remind you many good souvenirs.

Alexis

Blog Widget by LinkWithin