Monday, July 27, 2009

The Art of Handwritten Correspondence - Red Stamp

We live in a world powered by technology and speed. Need to contact someone quickly? We fire off an email, punch out a quick text message or better yet we send a tweet. What happened to the handwritten note? I don't know about you but I love giving and receiving handwritten cards, they are both personal and intimate, a lovely gesture. Imagine my delight when I came across Red Stamp. The company offers fine stationery and desk top items. In my opinion, their standout service: for a small fee, they will hand write your wedding gift thank you notes! There's a 3-week turnaround time, just place your order and supply the names, addresses and a little something about each gift. Best part, it's our little secret. My top pick is the Swarovski crystal pencils. Love these! Happy writing.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin