Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday's Escape: Baros Resort & Spa, Maldives

Oh dear readers, have I got something extra special for you! I don't always travel for pleasure as much as I'd like, usually it's business-related. So I started Friday's Escapes as a way to escape, if you'l pardon the pun. A momentary mindtrip if you will. This Friday's journey is nothing short of extraordinary. The Baros Resort and Spa in the Maldives is one of those places where reality falls away and you are magically transported to Nirvana. I can't think of a more romantic place for a honeymoon. Feel free to gift me a trip;)

Welcome to a rare privilege.
You are invited to relish the ethos of Baros
The essence of the Maldives.
For your vacation in serenity
Be Special
Be destined for Baros.
Baros: that elusive holiday spirit
Euphoric comfort in immaculate elegance
Compelling, delectable, congenial.
Epicurean dining, sublime spa,
sensational snorkelling, divine diving
Sandy arbours, evocative moments –
The rapture of nature, the kiss of bliss.
Baros, a place to love.
Relax: let Baros be your destiny.



-Poem and images courtesy of the Baros Resort & Spa, Maldives

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin