Monday, July 13, 2009

Bride of a Certain Age

Happy Monday, dear readers. I trust everyone had a glorious weekend. I spent a little time over the weekend reviewing the current Spring 2010 collections while watching Say Yes To The Dress. (If you've never seen the show, watch it for Randy alone. I so love him!) Amid all of the 20-something brides-to-be, there was a beautiful woman in her early 50s who'd found true love and was preparing to say her I do's. While watching this lovely woman try on gown after gown, I started to think...if I'm a 50+ and fabulous, where would I find an ensemble befitting a woman of a certain age? Leave it to Oscar to understand that love may find you at any age. While I'm not terribly fond of the chosen headgear, a jazzy birdcage veil would do nicely.
I love the hint of sparkle at the waist. And yes, when I'm 50 I'll have legs as fly as hers. Me and Tina!
This coat and ribbon belt are utterly divine.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin