Tuesday, March 4, 2008

BNO Design

Because I love my bed, (no seriously, it's painful for me to get up in the morning just ask my mother) I have developed a serious jones for great sheets and bedding which leads me to the inspiration for today's post. I received Frette's newsletter regarding their designer of the month and oh boy, have they chosen well.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have the pleasure of introducing to you, the utterly fabulous Benjamin Noriega-Ortiz of BNO Design.


His designs are lush, glamorous and even a bit whimsical. His projects include private homes as well as commercial properties. Do yourself a favor and visit his site. Now, on to the good stuff...

Talk about a sexy room!! Perfect idea for a cozy lounge area for your reception.

These cabanas would be perfect for an outdoor reception or engagement party by the pool or on the beach.

Ok, this lobby blows my mind. Great lighting, it just glows!!

Feminine and soothing without being frilly! Take notice of the color selections.

How fun is this room??!! Yes, it was for a Florida design-house.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin