Friday, March 21, 2008

It's All About The Basket

I don't know about you, but waking up Easter Sunday held almost as much excitement as Christmas morning. Every year I eagerly anticipated my basket upon waking up and my mother never disappointed. Chocolate bunnies, eggs, marshmallow chicks and what would Easter be without jelly beans?! Ahh, those were great memories. I was visiting with Martha Stewart today and the baskets she and her team put together are absolutely beautiful and range in style. Enjoy!
Love the golds...metallics are very big this year!
These baskets are just gorgeous, perfect for an afternoon luncheon in the sun.
Simple and perfect
This design really signals the coming of spring. Those tulip colors are divine. I bet those jelly beans taste great!
Very elegant indeed
Love the paper and ribbon, very different from the traditional woven baskets.
For those of you with a green thumb.
Have a wonderful Easter!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin