Friday, March 14, 2008

Mental Relaxation

If your week has been anything like mine, you are so ready for some R&R. I'll let you in a little secret, I collect pictures of beautiful, exotic locales and create a vison board of sorts on my computer so that I can escape for a quick mental break when things get a bit hectic at the office. One of my absolute favorites is Bora Bora. Have a great weekend if only in your imagination:)
What I love about this resort is how remote it is, you are alone in your own little world.
Look at that water!! It looks as if you could see all the way to the ocean floor.
Perfect little deck to take breakfast, catch some sun or just watch the water.
Imagine waking up to this view.
I love round beds, they are just so decadent!
Imagine a massage with a glass-bottom floor. Truly luxurious!
That is the cutest little tub.
Ahhh, what a way to fall asleep. The sound of the waves, the gentle breeze...heaven on earth, indeed!! Shall I book the tickets?

**I've had these pictures for over a year and they work like a charm. I'm not sure who the photographer is but if you know please advise so that I may give them proper credit.



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin