Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Embrace Your Inner Goddess

I am a true believer a woman is her most beautiful on her wedding day (aside from when she's pregnant). Brides just have a certain glow. I say do all you can to embrace and nurture those feelings so they carry over into your marriage. A few of my favorite designers have taken the goddess look to a whole new level. These gowns are light, airy, soft and ultra romantic. They would not be out of place on Mount Olympus. Perfect for summer nuptials.
I can just imagine this fabric billowing softly in the breeze as you say your I dos. Gown by Monique Lhuillier
I love the softly embellished waistline of this Reem Acra gown. Very much greek inspired.
Exquisite draping by Vera Wang.
You know I had to show you a gorgeous short dress. Angel Sanchez created a wonder here. The soft ruffle is incredible! I'm in love.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin