Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday's Escape: The Setai, South Beach

I don't know if I've mentioned this to you before or not, but South Beach is my fav weekend getaway here in the States. Every time I go, I hate to get on the plane for that return flight. Miami has the power to always put me in a great mood, start to finish. It's one of those cities where you can have a myriad of experiences: the trendy beach, see and be seen, nightclub, family time, passion-filled romance or even much needed alone time. One of my favorite hotels is The Setai . It can best be described as serene luxury. You'll definitely enjoy yourself. Happy Weekend!

The property's courtyard
Suite living room

Penthouse Suite Ocean view
One of the hotel's pools
The restaurant at The Setai

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin