Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Today Was A Good Day

Dear Readers, you know those days when everything just falls into place and you're clicking on every level possible? Well today was one of those days for yours truly! I mentioned yesterday that I was working on a design project and was totally psyched about it. We had a tabletop shoot for Grace Ormonde magazine and it turned out great! I am so excited and can't wait to show you the images captured by my fav shooter, the fabulous Jamie Parker! Jamie did such an awesome job! So could not have pulled today off without her. I'd also like to thank the vendors who contributed their time and efforts to make today a success as well. Shari and her team at Flowers Make Scents here in Richmond. The florals they created were unbelievable! If you're looking for a florist, definitely give those guys a call. The incredible linens courtesy of Mosaic really breathed life into my ideas. Thanks again, Susie. Also Laura at The Bankuet Place for allowing us to commandeer your space for the day.

I can't wait to hear what the editors at the magazine have to say. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin