Monday, July 14, 2008

Sparkling Bubbles

I went to a little gathering over the weekend where I was introduced to the most divine cocktail I'd had in a while. It's called Nuvo, the world's first sparkling vodka, courtesy of France. Yes darlings, that's right...sparkling vodka. Now, I'm not a vintner so I won't get into how make sparkling vodka but I do know my taste buds and they were loving me! Not only is this liquor fabulous but it is clearly marketed towards women. Do you see this bottle?! All subtle curves and femme pink...If I didn't know any better I'd think it was perfume. Serve it over ice in an equally fabulous champagne flute and enjoy it with your girlfriends. Perfect for a bridal shower, bachelorette party or a girl's night in. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Hi, I have tried Nuvo too and didn't really like the flavor, but then I don't like sweet drinks very much. Nuvo isn't a sparkling vodka but a mix of vodka with a sparkling wine and some flavors and colors. I have tried a sparkling vodka called O2 that I thought would be great for a party - you can make all of your favorite vodka drinks sparkle.

Dawn said...

Hi Stacey, I will definitely try to find O2. Vodka is my favorite spirit. Thanks for the tip!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin