Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Is Your Passport Ready?

I am an avid watcher of the Travel Channel, particularly Anthony Bourdain, but my absolute fav is Samantha Brown. I've been keeping up with Sam for a few years now and she always finds the best spots to check out in any given city. Ironically, yesterday's show was on Lisbon! Great minds, huh? If you haven't tuned in before, definitely check it out. Sam will not disappoint, I promise. Who knows, it may change your mind on where to spend your honeymoon, family vacay or that girls getaway you've been planning.



ps Thanks to Rebecca for the signature post!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a huge fan of the travel channel as well. I too have been following Samantha's show for a few years.

Dawn said...

Hi Tabitha. I love that show. Every time I watch, I'm ready to pack my suitcase. Thanks for stopping by!

franki durbin said...

Can I just admit that I love Sam? I adore her. What an adventurous life she's living these days!

Dawn said...

She is one lucky woman. Traveling the world, meeting great people and staying at top hotels as her JOB! This is me, trying not to be jealous.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin