Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Time To Stock Up

Crate and Barrel is one of my favorite stores when I'm looking for something great to jazz up a tablescape. They have a wide variety of candleholders, vases and lighting to make you table sing. So imagine my delight when I got wind of their summer sale. That's right, SUMMER SALE...we're talking 50% off. I found some much needed taper candle holders for .10 each. Uh yeah, you read that right, 10 cents, people! They have lots of great items so pace yourself.
**My fav pick: mini bud vase perfect for a gerber daisy grouping in the middle of your dining table

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dawn,

C&B has an outlet store in Alexandria, VA. I've often been able to purchase some great finds and they'll even ship by phone order.

Enjoy!

Certifiably Resourceful

Dawn said...

Hi CR,

A store in Alexandria, really?? I will definitely have to come up and check that out. I need some cool stuff for a photo shoot I'm working on. Thanks for the tip!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin